Friday, June 29, 2012

Guess the Tea & Win a Prize!

Below is a description for a specific kind of tea.  Whoever guesses this tea correctly will get both of my tracks for FREE. (Wait..What tracks?)

In January of this year, I started a campaign called Songs for Orphans, where all of the music I record and sell and shows I put on will go to benefit a specific local or international orphanage.  

On January 29th, I released my first single called "Orphaned One" and just a week ago released my second track called "Wilderness".  Since the release of my first song, I have raised around $800 for an orphanage I personally visited in Hyderabad, India called Agape International.  ALL of the money I make off my music right now is going to benefit this orphanage.

So, if you guess the tea, you will get both of these tracks for FREE.  Take a listen!  And hey, if you want to donate, that would great also. : )


 
Description:  This tea comes from Africa.  It is not a very bitter tea.  The fermented kind when steeped is red while the unfermented kind when steeped is yellow.  Most people don't realize that this tea is just as beneficial to drink as green tea. The antioxidants in this tea are believed to help prevent cancer by killing free radicals in the blood stream.  It is not a caffeinated tea. It reduces stress, irritability, and headaches.  It is also said to lower blood pressure.  (Leave a comment with the answer!)



What do you think?  Take a guess : )

Only the first person who gets this tea correct will receive both tracks. 

Good luck! (May it be ever in your favor...)

Kayla   







  

No comments:

Post a Comment